-
July 10th, 2003, 02:55 PM
#311
Inactive Member
Really nice! that girl is from Mega Tokio, right?
-
July 10th, 2003, 10:08 PM
#312
Inactive Member
yup.
Fred's art is kinda different than most manga/anime style, ne?
-
July 11th, 2003, 11:35 AM
#313
Inactive Member
ooooh reenaz got some psychadelic shizzle goin on her dezktop @_@
-
July 11th, 2003, 01:58 PM
#314
Inactive Member
Mmm... he has his own style, but yes, is quite different from "Standard" manga.
-
July 12th, 2003, 07:00 PM
#315
Inactive Member
I like his style then ^_^ It looks really good when it's uncolored, and still god when colored
-
July 14th, 2003, 02:15 PM
#316
Inactive Member
yes, i love them Melfice, but now i'm looking for another and i can't to decide because i have seen lots of them
-
July 14th, 2003, 02:19 PM
#317
Inactive Member
I can show you some more rendered by me, for example, this Xenosaga Zohar Mod...
http://www.deviantart.com/view/2152009
-
July 14th, 2003, 02:39 PM
#318
Inactive Member
I have seen it yet because Wiseman have showed me. It's striking. You are very good at doing 3D pics. Have you more? Can you show it to me?
-
July 14th, 2003, 02:45 PM
#319
Inactive Member
lately i do much more 2D art than 3D and when i do 3D i use not to do abstract... but for example, i have done a castle that you may like!... just let me look for the link, and i tell you...
-
July 15th, 2003, 01:16 PM
#320
Inactive Member
In response to youreEnglish help topic reena, the biggest mistake you've made (in the entire time you've been ont he board) was in that last post:
"I have seen it yet..."
Which should ahve been:
"I have seen it already..."
Your English is veery good, like Mel's and Miguel's, and that's the only real mistake I've noticed so far.
Anyways, I love the Zohar model Mel! It's great!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks